I also learnt how to double crochet around a border onto knitted squares (thank you Mum!), here's a example square I did to practice, for the pink blanket I'm planning to add a black border to each square when I get the wool!
Monday, 7 January 2008
Pink blanket so far...
This week I knitted another 5 1/2 squares for the pink lap blanket, making 11 in total so far:

I also learnt how to double crochet around a border onto knitted squares (thank you Mum!), here's a example square I did to practice, for the pink blanket I'm planning to add a black border to each square when I get the wool!

I also learnt how to double crochet around a border onto knitted squares (thank you Mum!), here's a example square I did to practice, for the pink blanket I'm planning to add a black border to each square when I get the wool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment