In this blog I'm going to post pictures of what I've knitted every few weeks (or when I can!) to keep track of what I've done and the progress of bigger blanket projects.
I'm knitting for relaxation, so most things are just in plain garter stitch. I like to knit a little each evening, I look forward to my knitting time everyday!
My knitting projects
Current projects: *blue and lilac sirdar denium squares blanket *squares for OECS blankets (charity) *various knitting for Loving Hands (charity) including teddies, boobs, hats, scarves, blankets... *and lots of things I've started!
Projects completed: *Patons symphony scarf x2, one for me and one for Mum (Nov 2007) *Sirdar denium (grey) scarf for Mark (Nov 2007) *Sirdar funky fur (eggshell) scarf for Ele (Dec 2007) *Sirdar fresco (blue denium) scarf (Jan 2008) *Sirdar fresco (blue lagoon) scarf (Feb 2008) *12 red squares for a HTA blanket (March 2008) *10 multi coloured squares for a MSE blanket (April 2008) * 6 preemie baby hats for Loving Hands (May 2008) * 6 squares for OECS blankets (May 2008) * 4 teddies for tragedies for Loving Hands (June 2008) * 8 baby hats for Loving Hands (June 2008) * small stripey lap blanket for me (June-July 2008) * 5 baby hats for Loving Hands (July 2008) * 4 ventilator bonnets for Preemies UK (August 2008) * Fuzzy scarf for Loving Hands (August 2008) * Baby blanket for Loving Hands (August 2008) * Sirdar Silky Look (Peacock) scarf for Mum (August 2008) * Sirdar Chunky Denium scarf for Loving Hands (September 2008) * Chunky Lace scarf for Loving Hands (September 2008) * Red and blue double bed blanket for Mark (2007-2008) * Silky look chunky lace scarf for me (October 2008) * 2 knitted cushions (Sept-Oct 2008) * Baby blanket for Loving Hands (October 2008) * Pink and brown chunky lace scarf (October 2008) * Patons Moonglow Crystal scarf (Nov 2008) * Snuggly child's blanket for Loving Hands (Nov 2008) * Xmas for Mum- scarf and hat, xmas for Roger- hat, xmas for Ele- toy scarves and hats, xmas stockings for tree (Dec 2008) * 7x5 square chunky lap blanket (Dec 2008)
Projects completed 2009: January * 6 baby hats (Jan 2009) * 3 teddies for LH (Jan 2009) * 4 burial buntings for preemiesuk (Jan 2009) * sirdar spree pink lap blanket (finished Jan 2009)
* 3 boobs (Jan 2009) * Wendy Chameleon scarf (Jan 2009) * Beanie hat from IKL course (Jan 2009) February * 2 hats for LH * 6 buntings *10 baby hats * 2 baby blankets * 8 innocent smoothie hats March * 1 scarf for LH * 2 hats for LH * 3 buntings * 6 squares * 1 boob * 3 baby hats April * 12 hedgehogs * 1 scarf
It's getting too many to count now! Or keep photo updates of everything, but I shall when I can...
I made 10 more squares for the red and blue blanket at Mark's house this weekend, now there are 20 of each colour. Shown here the 10 squares I knitted this weekend, and 2 piles of the previous squares.
Also just testing my new skypephone camera- I think it is better than the nokia mobile camera (but neither as good as a proper digital camera- but I don't take that everywhere!). Here's a flower...
No comments:
Post a Comment